International Students

CBUC is open to international students!

Entering Canada

In order to enter Canada, you may be required to first obtain a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). To find out if you must obtain a visa or an eTA prior to entering Canada, please use this link to visit the Government of Canada website (


US citizens traveling with a valid US passport DO NOT require a visa or an eTA to visit Canada, but must still meet the basic requirements to enter the country. The basic requirements to travel to Canada can be found here (


Study Permit

It is NOT necessary for international students to obtain a study permit to visit Canada to participate in a CBUC course, as our programs are less than six months in duration.


Canadian Baseball Umpire Camps

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon